Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp
If you are hunting for a protein that appears impressive, but is actually super easy to make, look no further than my Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp! As shrimp recipes go, this one will take you only minutes to put together, so it’s the perfect last minute recipe when you need to get something delicious on the table. Want to make things look a little extra fancy? Pair this with my Asparagus Puff Pastry Tarts!
Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
1 lb large frozen pre-cooked shrimp
3 Tbsp minced garlic in oil
3 Tbsp butter, cubed
3 Tbsp lemon juice
1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
1/2 Tbsp dried parsley flakes
Salt and pepper
Place your shrimp in a strainer and run under cold running water for 3 minutes.
In a large skillet, pour in your oil and add the red pepper flakes. Heat for a couple minutes, until the oil is shimmery, but not smoking.
Add the shrimp to your oiled pan along with your garlic, butter, and lemon juice. Cook the shrimp until they are golden brown. (Cooking times will vary if you choose to use uncooked shrimp instead of frozen, so please keep that in mind while cooking.)
Mix in your parsley flakes, a sprinkle of salt and pepper (to taste). Serve them over linguine or eat them just the way they are!
Bellemain Micro-perforated Stainless Steel 5-quart Colander-Dishwasher SafeVremi 5 Quart Collapsible Colander – BPA Free Silicone Food Strainer with Handles – Heavy Duty Foldable and Heat Resistant Kitchen Drainer Steam Basket for Pasta and Veggies – Dishwasher Safe – GrayExcelSteel Stainless Steel Colanders, Set of 3GLOUE Silicone Spatula Set – 4-piece 450oF Heat-Resistant Baking Spoon & Spatulas – Ergonomic Easy-to-Clean Seamless One-Piece Design – Nonstick – Dishwasher Safe – Solid Stainless Steel – MulticolorSilicone Spatula 3-piece Set,Heat-Resistant Spatulas,Non-stick Rubber Spatulas with Stainless Steel Core(Black)McCormick CRUSHED RED PEPPER 1.5oz (2 Pack)
- 1 lb large frozen pre-cooked shrimp
- 3 Tbsp minced garlic in oil
- 3 Tbsp butter, cubed
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 Tbsp dried parsley flakes
- Salt and pepper
- Place your shrimp in a strainer and run under cold running water for 3 minutes.
- In a large skillet, combine your oil and red pepper flakes.
- Heat for a few minutes until the oil is shimmery, but not smoking.
- Add your shrimp to the oil along with your garlic, butter, and lemon juice.
- Cook the shrimp until golden brown. (Cooking times will vary if you used uncooked shrimp.)
- Stir in your parsley flakes and salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over linguine or eat just the way they are.