Pink Heart Chocolate Pretzels
These chocolate pretzels are the perfect treat for so many occasions! Whether you’re looking for Valentine’s Day desserts, party treats or just a special way to let someone know that they are loved, this easy dessert recipe is a great one to have in your back pocket. With only three ingredients, you could even supervise a child who wants to make these. Need another easy dessert recipe? Try these Funfetti Cake Truffles!
Pink Heart Chocolate Pretzels Recipe
Hershey’s Kisses bag 12 oz
Square pretzel snaps bag 16 oz
Pink fondant 8 oz
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place your pretzel snaps onto your baking sheet. They don’t really need to be spread apart, so you can add as many as you can fit.
Unwrap your Hershey’s Kisses and place one on top of each pretzel snap. Place your pan in the oven for about 5 minutes.
While your pan is in the oven, roll out your fondant and cut out your heart shapes. You can use any small sized heart cutter, whether it’s a cookie cutter or a (clean!) clay cutter.
Remove your pan from the oven when the five minutes is done and carefully press a heart onto the center of each Hershey’s Kiss.
Let them cool and enjoy!
Fondarific Buttercream Fondant, Hot Pink, 8 OunceShengHai Mini Cookie Cutter set – 24 Pieces Metal Fondant Cutters – 3 Hearts Shape, 3 Stars Shape, 3 Flowers Shape and 15 Geometric ShapeSnyder’s of Hanover Pretzel Snaps Canister, 50 OunceHershey’s Kisses, Milk Chocolate in Silver Foil (Pack of 2 Pound)Good Cook Classic Wood Rolling PinRachael Ray Oven Lovin’ Nonstick Bakeware 3-Piece Baking and Cookie Pan Set
- Hershey's Kisses bag 12 oz
- Square pretzel snaps bag 16 oz
- Pink fondant 8 oz
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place your pretzel snaps onto your baking sheet (as many as will fit, no need to keep them far apart).
- Unwrap your Hershey's Kisses and place one on top of each pretzel snap.
- Place your pan in the oven for about 5 minutes.
- While your pan is in the oven, roll out your fondant and cut out your little heart shape with a tiny cookie or clay cutter.
- Remove your pan from the oven and carefully press a heart onto the center of each Hershey's Kiss.
- Let them cool and enjoy!