These Law of Attraction journal prompts are here to help you live your dreams. Start putting in the work and help get yourself out of your own way.
We all have big dreams and big goals that we are trying to reach, but what if there was something that you could do that might truly help you achieve them? Leaning into the Law of Attraction could just be the first step to the rest of your life.
What Is the Law of Attraction?
The Law of Attraction is an ideology that says that you attract like results based on the pure energy in your body. If you give off positive energy you will attract positive results and if you give off negative energy you will attract negative results.
The Law of Attraction is focused on the present moment and can affect everything from your love life to your finances to your physical and mental health.
What Is the Difference Between Manifestation and the Law of Attraction?
While the Law of Attraction is the idea that positive thinking will bring you positive outcomes and negative thinking will bring you negative outcomes, Manifestation is making it happen.
Law of Attraction is the umbrella term for the entire belief system, but the manifestation process is doing the work. In the end, the manifestation practice you choose is what would make the Law of Attraction stronger in your life.
They are both about making your dreams a reality, but one is the idea that they could be a reality and the other is the work you do to make them a reality.
Why Is The Law of Attraction Important?
The Law of Attraction is important because it lives in the present tense. That means that you can always put energy into changing your future and living your dreams. It means that just focusing on a positive mindset and short-term goals can bring your larger long-term goals to fruition.
Focusing your beliefs on new ideas and a clear vision – that can change as you progress – is a great way and a powerful tool for leading you to personal growth and success.
Who Will the Law of Attraction Help Most?
Absolutely anyone. While there is no empirical evidence that focusing your energy on the positive or negative will yield specific results, we’ve all been in situations where we have experienced this concept at work.
The saying that Fortune Favors the Prepared is a very similar idea. When your subconscious mind lives in a space where you are always open to good things and you work towards having them, you begin to see the life of your dreams materialize in front of you.
It may not be everything you’ve ever wanted, because the manifestation journey is never-ending, but at the end of the day, positive thoughts and hard work do help you achieve great things.
How Can the Law of Attraction Impact My Life?
The Law of Attraction can impact your daily life in various ways. First, how do you feel when you spend time with someone who primarily has a negative mindset? Different people see things in different ways, but for the most part, people who live in negativity tend to repel others.
The Law of Attraction is an excellent reminder to halt your self-limiting beliefs and work towards a thought process that welcomes positivity.
Second, because the Law of Attraction isn’t something you experience in the future – it is something you work on now, today – you can always feel empowered to tweak the little things and take small steps toward your dreams. It is never too late and it is never too early to work toward your higher self.
Who Can Benefit From a Journaling Routine?
Everyone can benefit from keeping a journal. This isn’t necessarily like the diary your grandmother wrote, although it can be.
Manifestation journaling in particular is a journaling practice that will have you focusing on your hopes, dreams, and the ways to put you on the right path toward reaching them.
There are no wrong answers when you are writing a journal entry. Even if you’ve started by thinking you were going to write about one thing and that first thing becomes something entirely different, that’s okay. That’s good, in fact!
Journaling is an effective way to work out the concerns that you have in addition to being a powerful way to help you realize your dreams.
When Should I Be Journaling?
What time of day and how often you journal is completely up to you. Some people begin journaling on a daily basis only to later grab a blank page as they feel inspired. Other people feel that journal entries should be entered a few times per week, using journal prompts as needed.
There are no set rules for journaling, so the best way to approach it is to find your comfort level – particularly if you journal about different things here and there.
For example, consider making your gratitude lists or writing in your gratitude journal on the weekend and focusing on manifestation journal ideas during the week. There’s no wrong way to approach it.
Where Can I Get a Daily Journal?
One of the best things about journaling is that you can find journals almost anywhere. Some of the best places to look are bookstores, local stationary stores, Promptly Journals, Target, Walmart, and Amazon.
Choose a journal that speaks to you since you will be spending time with it frequently.
For more ideas for journaling, visit these:
- 50 shadow work journal prompts
- 50 therapeutic journal prompts
- 50 depression journal prompts
- 50 self worth journal prompts
- 50 manifestation journal prompts
- 50 journal prompts for teens
Law Of Attraction Journal Prompts
1. What is one of your biggest dreams?
2. What do you think your purpose is?
3. What is your dream job and why?
4. What is one area in your life that you feel you’ve been successful in? Why do you think that is?
5. What is one area in your life that you feel you’ve been unsuccessful in? Why do you think that is?
6. What are you the happiest about right now in this second?
7. What is the most important thing to you and why?
8. What do you wish for your future self?
9. What is something you do that brings you inner peace?
10. Create two positive affirmations that you can repeat daily. These can be about any area of your life where you need to insert some positive emotion.
11. What new things would you like to see happen in your life?
12. What negative things do you see happen over and over in your life?
13. How is your physical health? How does your relationship with your physical health impact how you feel about yourself?
14. How is your mental health? How does your relationship with your mental health impact how you feel about yourself?
15. Name three positive things in your life right now. Why are those the ones you chose?
16. What do you love most about yourself and why?
17. How is your relationship with your partner? How does the energy that you put into that relationship affect it?
18. How do you feel about your current job? What do you most enjoy about it and why?
19. What negative thoughts are keeping you stuck?
20. If you could create your ideal life, what would it look like?
21. When were you in the right place at the right time?
22. If you could have any pet(s), which would you choose and why?
23. What are you the most discouraged about in your life right now and why?
24. What is a positive action that you can take that you haven’t tried before?
25. Do you feel like you are living your best life right now? Why or why not?
26. What big dreams are you afraid to encourage or explore?
27. Do you believe that you give off good vibes or bad vibes and how do you think that works for you?
28. In what areas of your life would you like to see things working better?
29. What does your ideal partner look like (both physically and behaviorally)?
30. What life goals do you want to see come to fruition sooner than later?
31. Which of your personality traits do you think serve your life best?
32. Which of your personality traits do you think hinder things from coming into your life?
33. Do you have a good sense of humor?
34. What does your dream life look like?
35. If you won the lottery, what would you spend the money on?
36. What are you most grateful for?
37. If you could get any new job, what would it be and why?
38. What does your dream vacation look like?
39. If you could live in any movie, what would it be and why?
40. What role does religion play in your life?
41. When you are a grandparent, what advice do you hope to give your grandchildren?
42. In what areas are you being the best version of yourself? Where could you use some work?
43. As a child, what did you most want to be when you grew up? Do you still have that desire at all?
44. What do you want your financial situation to look like?
45. What can you do differently tomorrow?
46. Are you angry about anything that you can’t let go of? What can you do to help yourself release the anger?
47. What are you ready to commit to?
48. What experience do you want to have before you die?
49. Where do you see your life in 5 years?
50. Where do you see your life in 10 years?
These Law of Attraction and manifestation journal examples are just a place to start. Revisit each idea on this manifestation list to see if you can continue to bring out new ideas and motivations for yourself.
Launching your life to the next level takes time, but if you open yourself up to sharing positive energy, you will see it come back to you.