Best Deviled Eggs
Thanksgiving is that time of year where we give thanks and take a little time out, but it’s also time for LOTS of recipes and cooking! These fun turkey eggs are the best deviled eggs for Thanksgiving, and all of your guests will comment on them. They are incredibly cute, but also incredibly easy. The perfect combination! Pair these with my Cinnamon Honey Glazed Sweet Potatoes for another easy dish for your Thanksgiving meal.
Best Deviled Eggs Recipe
6 hard-boiled eggs
1/4 cup mayonnaise
2 Tbsp sweet relish
1 tsp sugar
Seasoning salt (to taste)
1/4 tsp yellow mustard
1 red bell pepper
1 orange bell pepper
1 yellow bell pepper
Take your hard-boiled eggs and cut them in half. (You’ll now have 12 halves.) Scoop out the yolks and put them in a medium-sized bowl. Add your mayo, relish, sugar, seasoning salt (start with a shake and adjust to taste), and mustard.
Mix well and then spoon the mixture into each hard-boiled egg white (as evenly as possible).
On a cutting board, take your bell peppers and cut them in half. Clean out the seeds and cut them in long, thin strips. Cut each of those long strips in half. Continue until you have small 12 slices from each colored pepper.
Cut an additional 12 small triangles out of the orange bell pepper and 12 small little slivers out of the red bell pepper. These will be your beak and wattle.
Now you are ready to assemble the turkey! Place one strip from each of the different colored bell peppers towards the back of the egg. Then add your nose and wattle to the middle as shown in the photo. Finally, add 2 peppercorns for the eyes. Now they’re all ready to gobble up!
*Note – you may want to let your guests know that the peppercorns are for decoration. Guests may or may not want to eat them depending on personal preference.
Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls by Finedine (Set of 6) Polished Mirror Finish Nesting Bowls, ¾ – 1.5 – 3 – 4 – 5 – 8 Quart – Cooking SuppliesPyrex Prepware 3-Piece Glass Mixing Bowl SetChef Buddy Deviled Egg Trays with Snap On Lids, Set of 2Snap ‘N Stack Food Egg 2 LayerSpicy World Peppercorn (Whole)-Black Tellicherry, 16 Oz. bagTotally Bamboo Original Bamboo Cutting & Serving Board 3 Piece Set – Designed in USA, Premium craftsmanship GUARANTEED. ♻100% Organic Bamboo
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp sweet relish
- 1 tsp sugar
- Seasoning salt (to taste)
- 1/4 tsp yellow mustard
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 24 peppercorns
- Take your hard-boiled eggs and cut in half (to make 12 halves).
- Scoop out yolks and put them in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add mayo, relish, sugar, seasoning salt (to taste), and mustard. Mix well.
- Spoon mixture into each hard-boiled egg white.
- Take your bell peppers and cut them in half.
- Clean out seeds and cut in long, thin strips.
- Cut each of those long strips in half until you have 12 strips from each color pepper.
- Cut 12 triangles out of the orange bell pepper and 12 small little slivers out of the red bell pepper. These will be your beak and wattle.
- To assemble, place 3 strips of bell peppers towards the back of the egg.
- Then add your nose and wattle towards the front of the egg.
- Finally, add 2 peppercorns for the eyes.
- They’re all ready to Gobble up!