Macaroni Egg Salad
This is the best macaroni salad with egg that you’re going to find! This Macaroni Egg Salad recipe puts a spin on your classic egg salad by adding pasta, but I promise, it takes the texture to a whole other level! Since my mother started making egg salad for me when I was a little girl, it has always been one of my favorites. I hope that when you’re finished with this one, you think it’s the best macaroni salad with egg as well!
Macaroni Egg Salad Recipe
16 oz box macaroni noodles
1/2 cup celery
6 hard boiled eggs
1/2 cup honey mustard salad dressing
1 cup mayo
1 tsp celery salt
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
Boil your noodles in a pot per the directions on the box. You will want the noodles to be al dente, so be sure not to overcook them. Drain the noodles in a strainer and let them cool in the fridge for about an hour (or freezer for a quicker result.) Wash and dice your celery into small pieces. Next, dice your hard boiled eggs (you can cut them several times in an egg slicer first for faster dicing.)
In a large bowl, mix together your mayo, honey mustard, celery salt, salt, and pepper. Mix in your celery and eggs. Mix in your noodles last and stir thoroughly. Top with pepper to taste and serve!
- 16 oz box macaroni noodles
- 1/2 cup celery
- 6 hard boiled eggs (already prepared)
- 1/2 cup honey mustard salad dressing
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 tsp celery salt
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Cook your noodles as directed on box for al dente noodles.
- Drain your noodles in a strainer and allow to cool in the fridge for about an hour (or freezer for a quicker result.)
- Wash and dice your celery into small pieces.
- Dice your hard boiled eggs.
- In a large bowl, mix together your mayo, honey mustard, celery salt, salt, and pepper.
- Mix in your celery and eggs.
- Mix in your noodles and incorporate fully.
- Top off with pepper to taste and enjoy!