Bacon Wrapped Pork Chops
Are you looking for an easy, savory meal that is packed with flavor for dinner tonight? These Bacon Wrapped Pork Chops are just the thing you need! What’s more, they are also gluten-free, Atkins diet friendly, paleo, keto, and high in protein.
With only three ingredients, anyone can make these bacon-wrapped pork chops and look incredibly impressive to the family or guests! They go great with rice or mashed potatoes and veggies for a complete meal – or you can pair them with my Bacon Mac & Cheese to have a bacon-filled dinner.
Bacon Wrapped Pork Chops Recipe
Fresh peppercorn and grinder
12 oz bacon package (or larger if desired)
6 to 8 boneless pork chops
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
On a plate or cutting board lined with paper towels, lay out your pork chops and top them with fresh pepper (to taste).
Wrap each pork chop in uncooked bacon slices (the number will vary depending on how large the pork chops are). Place each bacon wrapped pork chop onto the baking sheet.
Grind additional pepper over the top of the now bacon wrapped pork chops.
Bake them for 30 minutes, flipping them at the 15 minute mark. Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Fresh peppercorn grinder
- 12 oz bacon package (or larger if desired)
- 6 to 8 boneless pork chops
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- On a plate, lay out your pork chops and top them with fresh pepper (to taste).
- Wrap each pork chop in uncooked bacon slices (to taste).
- Grind additional pepper over the top of the bacon wrapped pork chops (to taste).
- Place the bacon wrapped pork chops in an oven safe dish or pan and bake for 30 minutes, flipping them at the 15 minute mark.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!