Easy Tater Tot Casserole
As tater tot casserole recipes go, this is an easy go-to dinner that can be made on the fly. Most of these ingredients – like ground beef, onion, and cheese – are things that you can have on-hand at any time, so if you need a last minute recipe, this is the option for you! I don’t know about you, but I like to have a handful of recipes that I can make last minute, so be sure to add this one to your list.
Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipe
1 lb ground beef
1 small white onion, chopped
1 tsp minced garlic
1 can cream of chicken soup, 10.5 oz
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 bag tater tots, 32 oz
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. In a large skillet, cook the ground beef, onion, and garlic on medium-high heat until the ground beef is cooked through.
Drain the ground beef and mix the cream of chicken soup into the beef. Pour the mixture into a 9×9″ pan.
Top the beef mixture with a layer of tater tots and bake for 25-30 minutes. Five minutes before you plan to remove your casserole, pour your shredded cheese over the top.
Serve immediately after removing the casserole from the oven and enjoy!
Wilton Recipe Right Square 9 by 9 Inch Covered PanOXO Good Grips Non-Stick Pro Cake Pan Square 9 x 9 InchCalphalon Contemporary Hard-Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Cookware, Omelette Fry Pan, 10-inch and 12-inch Set, Black, New VersionT-fal E91898 Ultimate Hard Anodized Scratch Resistant Titanium Nonstick Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Anti-Warp Base Dishwasher Safe Oven Safe PFOA Free Glass Lid Cookware, 12-Inch, GrayGoya Foods Squeeze Minced Garlic, 9.5 Ounce (pack of 12)Seasoning Bundle – 2 Items: McCormick’s Sea Salt Grinder 2.12 Oz. and McCormick’s Black Peppercorn Grinder 1.0 Oz.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 can cream of chicken soup, 10.5 oz
- 1 bag shredded cheddar cheese, 8 oz
- 1 bag tater tots, 32 oz
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large skillet, cook your ground beef, onion and garlic on medium-high heat until the ground beef is cooked through.
- Drain your ground beef and mix in your cream of chicken soup.
- Pour the mixture into a 9 x 9 inch pan.
- Top your beef mixture with a layer of tater tots and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Five minutes before you plan to take the casserole out of the oven, top with one cup of cheddar cheese.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!