Stuffed Taco Crescent Rolls
As crescent roll recipes go, this is one of the easiest that you’ll find! Grab the taco stuff around your house, a tube of crescent rolls and turn them into a delicious lunch, dinner or snack!
Turn this meal into a family activity to keep the kids busy in the evening. Make sure that you prepare the meat, but after that you can separate everything into small bowls and let them make their own rolls. Fun and constructive on a kid-friendly level!
If you have leftover taco meat, this is the perfect dinner recipe to make the next evening. It’s always a bonus when you can turn one meat prep into two meals! Plus, taco night doesn’t have to mean taco-filled shells! Dress it up a little differently with stuffed rolls.
Stuffed Taco Crescent Rolls Recipe
1 package of crescent rolls (8 count)
2 cups ground beef or turkey cooked and seasoned with taco seasoning
1 cup shredded Mexican taco cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup salsa
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Lay each triangle of your crescent rolls flat on your parchment paper and scoop two tablespoons of cooked taco meat on each crescent roll.
Next, scoop one tablespoon of shredded cheese on top of the taco meat. Roll up your crescent rolls and bake for 10-12 minutes. Serve with a side of sour cream and salsa – or any of your other favorites – and enjoy!
AmazonBasics 3-Piece Baking Sheet SetReynolds Cookie Baking Sheets Parchment Paper, 12 x 16 Inches (Non-Stick, 22 Sheets)The Boston Sweets Silicone Cupcake Liners – 24 Pack Baking Cups- EIGHT colors – Reusable & Nonstick Muffin Molds – Cupcake Holders Gift set – Pink Purple Blue Red Green Fun Green Yellow Orange Muffin Cups
- 1 package of crescent rolls (8 count)
- 2 cups ground beef or turkey cooked and seasoned with taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded Mexican taco cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup salsa
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with with parchment paper.
- Lay your crescent rolls flat on your parchment paper and scoop two tablespoons of cooked taco meat on each crescent roll.
- Scoop one tablespoon of shredded cheese on top of the taco meat.
- Roll up your crescent rolls and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve with a side of sour cream and salsa and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 558Total Fat: 37gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 180mgSodium: 598mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 47g