Easy Keto Breakfast Bowl
When you’re looking for easy protein meals, hunt no further than for what you can have to start your day. This easy Keto Breakfast Bowl is protein packed, but also gluten-free and Atkins friendly. A great fit for so many lifestyles!
I have always said that I need to start the day with protein. I’m not someone who can have a sweet roll and coffee for breakfast or I never feel like I’ve truly woken up. So, protein it is!
This recipe is something that you can alter to your tastes, but you’ll want to make sure to keep it a protein packed breakfast in order to give yourself the most bang for your buck (so to speak).
Easy Keto Breakfast Bowl Recipe
2 eggs (size of your choice)
2 Tbsp butter
1/2 avocado, sliced
3 strips of bacon, cooked and crumbled
1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1/4 cup salsa (optional)
In a medium sized skillet, melt the two Tbsp of butter on medium heat. In a separate bowl, scramble the two eggs. Place the eggs into the skillet and cook to your preferred texture. Once cooked, place the eggs at the bottom of a soup bowl.
Top the eggs with the shredded cheese.
Wipe out the skillet and cook your bacon to your liking. Chop and crumble it. Top the shredded cheese with your bacon.
Slice your avocado and then place the slices on top of the bacon. Top with salsa and you’re done!
This recipe makes enough for one person, so be sure to double or triple the recipe if you are serving more. Enjoy!
T-fal B363S3 Specialty Nonstick Omelette Pan 8-Inch 9.5-Inch and 11-Inch Dishwasher Safe PFOA Free Fry Pan / Saute Pan Cookware Set, 3-Piece, GrayDOWAN 22oz Porcelain Soup/Cereal Bowls – 4 Packs, WhiteAmazonBasics Stainless Steel Wire Whisk Set – 3-Piece
- 2 eggs (size of your choice)
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 3 strips of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup salsa (optional)
- In a medium sized skillet, melt the two Tbsp of butter on medium heat.
- In a separate bowl, scramble the two eggs.
- Place the eggs into the skillet and cook to your preferred texture.
- Once cooked, place the eggs at the bottom of a soup bowl.
- Top the eggs with the shredded cheese.
- Top the shredded cheese with bacon.
- Slice your avocado and then place the slices on top of the bacon.
- Top with salsa and enjoy!