Bacon And Egg Cups
Every morning needs a little protein and these Bacon and Egg Cups are a fun solution! Whether you are making this gluten-free breakfast as a Valentine’s Day or Christmas morning treat, they are perfect for anyone who wants an easy but fancy looking first meal of the day. Pair these with my Crispy Asparagus Fries if you are looking for a vegetable accompaniment!
Bacon And Egg Cups Recipe
12 strips bacon
12 large eggs
fresh parsley, chopped
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and spray a 12-cup muffin pan with a nonstick cooking spray. Peel your bacon strips apart and place each one in a muffin cup, along the outside edges.
Crack your eggs one at a time and place into each bacon lined muffin cup.
Cook for 16-18 minutes. Carefully remove each bacon and egg cup and top with chopped parsley. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Wilton Recipe Right Nonstick 12-Cup Regular Muffin PanKeliwa 12 Cup Silicone Muffin – Cupcake Baking Pan / Non – Stick Silicone Mold / Dishwasher – Microwave SafeRachael Ray Oven Lovin’ Non-Stick 12-Cup Muffin and Cupcake Pan, OrangePam Cooking Spray – 8 ozOXO Good Grips Utility Cutting BoardNinja Express Chop Food Chopper, Grey (NJ110GR)
- 12 strips bacon
- 12 large eggs
- fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and spray your muffin pan with a nonstick cooking spray.
- Peel your bacon strips apart and place one in each muffin cup in a ring along the outside edges.
- Crack your eggs one at a time into each bacon lined muffin cup.
- Cook for 16-18 minutes in your 400 degree oven.
- Carefully remove each bacon and egg cup and top with chopped parsley and serve immediately.