Candy Corn Pudding Parfait
If you’re looking for the perfect, thrifty Halloween treat, I have the ticket! This Candy Corn Pudding Parfaits recipe was actually inspired by my daughter who loves to cook. I told her that I was thinking about making something inexpensive and cute that could be served at a Halloween party and she not only thought of pudding, but helped me pick out the colors and make each parfait. Knowing that she was only seven years old at the time should tell you that anyone can make this – plus, you can let the kids assist! They’re always more willing to try eating something that they’ve helped cook!
Candy Corn Pudding Parfait Recipe
1 box instant butterscotch pudding 3.4 oz
1 box instant lemon pudding 3.4 oz
4 cups cold milk (check the pudding instructions for specific requirement)
1 container whipped topping, thawed
Make each box of pudding per the ingredients on the box. My instructions (this was the Jell-O brand) required two cups of milk each, so while you should be prepared for that, you will want to be sure to read the specifics on the box you purchase. Make each box of pudding in a separate bowl and allow to set (about five minutes, but check your box for specifics).
Grab your glasses and layer the butterscotch pudding in the bottom third. Your second layer will be lemon, which will take up the next third of your glass.
Follow this with a dollop of whipped topping and voila! Delicious, thrifty, and beyond easy. Refrigerate until ready to serve, but don’t make these too far ahead.
These are best eaten when freshly made. Yields two large parfaits or four smaller parfaits. Happy Halloween!
Brilliant – Appetizer Set, 4 Parfait Glasses & SpoonsLibbey Glass Tulip Sundae and Dessert Cup, Set of 4VEEYOO Woven Vinyl Non-slip Insulation Heat Stain Resistant Washable Big Cross Table Placemats Kitchen Dining Table Top Meal Mat Place Mats,PVC,Set of 4,Purple
- 1 box instant butterscotch pudding 3.4 oz
- 1 box instant lemon pudding 3.4 oz
- 4 cups cold milk
- 1 container whipped topping, thawed
- Make butterscotch pudding per the instructions on the box (may require two cups of milk).
- In a separate bowl, make lemon pudding (may require two cups of milk).
- Allow each pudding to set for approximately five minutes (check the box for specific instructions).
- Layer the bottom third of each glass with butterscotch pudding.
- Layer the middle third of each glass with lemon pudding.
- Top with a dollop of whipped topping.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve, but serve soon for best results.