These Pumpkin Caramel Cookies with Toffee are the perfect cookies for the fall season! With a creamy pumpkin flavor and sweet bits of goodness, these will be a huge hit!
Caramel Pumpkin Cookies
When the weather starts to turn and the leaves begin to change, it’s time to break out the best fall desserts! These Pumpkin Caramel Cookies with Toffee are sweet and chewy and everything you want in a fall treat.
This great recipe is extremely easy to make and uses simple ingredients that can be found at most grocery stores. And while they may be similar to different things you make during other seasons, these pumpkin cookies have a little bit of a twist.
Once baked, these will be somewhere between a soft cookie and a crispy cookie. Because these are smaller cookies that spread on the baking pan, the result should be something that satisfies everyone’s preferences.
And remember, you don’t have to wait for pumpkin season to make pumpkin cookie recipes! These are delicious any time of year.
- If you prefer not to use parchment paper, you can coat your cookie sheet well with nonstick cooking spray or use a silicone mat.
- You can use a stand mixer or a handheld mixer to combine the cookie batter, but you will want to use a mixer. Stirring with a spoon or rubber spatula won’t typically combine this batter well enough.
- These cookies will spread while baking, so make sure you leave about 2-inches between each pumpkin cookie dough ball.
How To Make Pumpkin Caramel Cookies:
Pumpkin Caramel Cookies Ingredients:
1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup 100% canned pumpkin
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup toffee bits
1/2 cup caramel bits
Cookie scoop or teaspoon
Step 1: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Step 2: In a medium bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set this flour mixture aside.
Step 3: In a large bowl and using an electric mixer, beat the butter, brown sugar, and sugar on low or medium speed until creamy.
Step 4: Stir in the pumpkin puree and vanilla until well combined, being sure to scrape the sides of the bowl.
Step 5: Slowly beat the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until everything is well combined.
Step 6: Using a wooden spoon, fold in both the toffee bits and caramel bits.
Step 7: Using a small cookie scoop or teaspoon, scoop and roll 1-inch dough balls and place them on the prepared baking sheet two inches apart.
Step 8: Bake for 10 – 12 minutes or until the edges are slightly browned.
Step 9: Remove the cookies from the oven and allow them to sit on the sheet pan for about 10 minutes before moving them to a wire rack. Enjoy!
How To Store Leftover Pumpkin Caramel Cookies With Toffee
Store any leftover cookies in an airtight container on the counter for up to a week.
Can I Add Anything Else To These Delicious Cookies?
Yes! If you are a fan of chocolate chip cookies, the easiest thing to add is chocolate chips. That would give you a delicious pumpkin cookie with chocolate, caramel, and toffee.
This might be too much sweetness for some people, so try the original recipe the first time and add your chocolate chips next time. Then you can compare and choose your favorite.
Can I Use Wrapped Caramels In This Recipe?
If you are in a situation where you can’t find caramel bits or caramel chips at your grocery store, you can cut up caramel candies into small pieces.
That said, if you have the choice between all of them, use the caramel bits. While all of these options are similar, a piece of caramel that you’ve sliced will lead to a more gooey caramel cookie, which may not be what you’re looking for.
Can I Turn This Into A Pumpkin Spice Caramel Cookie Recipe?
Yes! If you are looking for the pumpkin spice flavor that you might find at a Crumbl Cookies location, you can easily turn these into pumpkin spice cookies.
Add 1 1/2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice into the dry mixture and combine everything from there. An excellent option for when you have a pumpkin spice craving!
Are You Looking For More Delicious Pumpkin Recipes? Here Are Some Of My Favorites:
- Easy Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- Chewy And Spiced Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
- Hot Chocolate Cookies With Chocolate Marshmallow Glaze
- Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins
- Creamy Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Pumpkin Coffee Cake With Cinnamon Streusel Topping
COOK WITH COLOR Plastic Mixing Bowls with Lids – 12 Piece Nesting Bowls Set includes 6 Prep Bowls and 6 Lids, Microwave Safe Mixing Bowl Set (Blue Ombre)7 Piece Mixing Bowls with Lids for Kitchen, YIHONG Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls Set Ideal for Baking, Prepping, Cooking and Serving Food, Nesting Metal Bowls for Space Saving StorageKitchenAid KHM512IC 5-Speed Ultra Power Hand Mixer, Ice BlueCookie Scoop Set, 3Pcs Ice Cream Scoop, Cookie Scoops for Baking Set of 3, 18/8 Stainless Steel Cookie Scooper for Baking, Ice Cream Scooper with Trigger Release, Cookie Dough Scoop with Non-slip GripOXO Good Grips Small Silicone Flexible Turner BlackGood Cook Steel Nonstick Bakeware, 3 Piece Cookie Sheet Set
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup 100% canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup toffee bits
- 1/2 cup caramel bits
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking soda, and salt. Set the bowl aside.
- In a large bowl and using an electric mixer, beat the butter, brown sugar, and sugar until creamy.
- Stir in the pumpkin and vanilla until well combined.
- Slowly beat the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until everything is well combined.
- Gently fold in both the toffee bits and caramel bits.
- Using a small cookie scoop or teaspoon, scoop and roll 1-inch dough balls and place them on the prepared baking sheet 2-inches apart.
- Bake for 10 - 12 minutes or until the edges are slightly browned.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and allow them to sit on the baking sheet for about 10 minutes before moving them to a cooling rack. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Silicone Baking Mat, Katbite Large Baking Mat Set of 3-2 Half Sheets Mats (11 5/8" x 16 1/2") + 1 Quarter Baking Sheets, Reusable & Nonstick Bakeware Mats for Cookies, Macarons, Bread and Pastry
Wilton Stainless Steel Small Cookie Scoop, Silver
VOVOLY Silicone Spatula Turner, 3-Pack Spatula Set for Nonstick Cookware, BPA Free Rubber Spatulas, Heat Resistant Kitchen Utensil, No Scratch or Melting, Ideal for Egg, Cookie, Crepe, Burger, Pancake
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 187Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 109mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 0gSugar: 18gProtein: 1g
This calculation is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a doctor or dietitian. This calculator is a guide, but makes no guarantee of being exact or fully accurate.