No-Bake Gingersnap Cheesecake Cups are an easy dessert recipe for any time of year! With layers of crunchy cookies, creamy cheesecake, rich pudding, and more, these are sure to be a huge hit!
Gingersnap Cookie Parfait
If you’re looking for a great recipe that will not only tempt the taste buds but will take the place of complicated mini cheesecakes, look no further than these No-Bake Gingersnap Cheesecake Cups!
A no-bake recipe that will work for baby showers, a dinner party, or a regular weeknight dinner, this cheesecake parfait dessert is full of delicious cookies, pudding, a creamy filling, and homemade whipped cream.
The best part is that you don’t have to worry about a hot water bath or using a wire rack here. Incredibly simple and full of flavor, these no bake cheesecake cups are the easy sweet treat you’ve been looking for.
Some people will call these gingerbread cheesecake cups and that’s okay. The only difference between gingerbread and gingersnap is that gingerbread is softer and gingersnaps are baked longer for crispiness. Flavorwise, they’re the same.
If you love cookies, you know that you can find Ginger Snaps in the cookie aisle all year long. While these no-bake desserts are perfect for the winter holidays, they’re also an easy treat that shouldn’t just be eaten once per year!
- Make sure that you are using a cold bowl when making the whipped cream. That is why you will wash it beforehand with cold water, but you can also put it in the freezer for a few minutes to make it even colder.
- When making the homemade whipped cream, it can take a few minutes. Don’t overmix! Once you notice it developing a fluffy texture with some stiff-ish peaks, you are done.
- As you crush the Ginger Snaps cookies, you are looking for a texture closer to medium or fine crumbs instead of larger pieces.
- You can use a piping bag to apply each layer to the individual cups, but you don’t need to.
- If you want to add even more crunch to the cups, add more cookies to the bag when you crush them and add a small second layer of cookies under the whipped cream.
How To Make No-Bake Gingersnap Cheesecake Cups
Gingersnap Cheesecake Cups Ingredients:
8 oz cream cheese block, softened
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1/3 cup powdered sugar
1 box French vanilla instant pudding 3.4 oz
2 cups milk
26 Ginger Snaps cookies, divided
Cinnamon (optional dusting)
2 large mixing bowls
Electric mixer with beaters
Rolling pin or potato masher
6 glasses or plastic cups 9 oz
Step 1: Using a hand mixer or in the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the softened cream cheese on medium speed until smooth, about 15 seconds.
Step 2: Add the pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon and beat on medium until incorporated. Set this large mixing bowl aside.
Step 3: Take the beaters off of the mixer and rinse them off. Replace them.
Step 4: In a separate bowl, add the pudding mix and milk and beat on medium for 2 minutes, being sure to scrape the sides of the bowl.
Step 5: Pour the pudding into another container and set it aside.
Step 6: Wash the large bowl you were just using with cold water as well as the beaters. Replace them.
Step 7: In the now-cleaned and chilly bowl, add the heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar.
Beat them on high speed until you get whipped cream, between 1-3 minutes.
Step 8: In the bowl with the cream cheese mixture, add 1 1/2 cups whipped cream. Beat on low speed until it’s combined.
Step 9: Add 1/2 cup of pudding to the cheesecake batter and beat on low until combined. This makes up your cheesecake layer.
Step 10: Add 20 gingersnap cookies to a Ziploc bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
You could also use a food processor for this step if that is easier on your hands.
To Assemble The Layered Gingersnap Cups
Step 1: Divide the crushed cookie crumbs and layer each into the bottom of a glass or plastic cup. Do this for all six cups.
Step 2: Pour the pudding on top of the cookie crumbles, divided evenly between each cup.
Step 3: Add an even layer of the creamy cheesecake mixture to each of the six cups.
Step 4: Top the cheesecake layer with an even layer of whipped cream.
Step 5: Sprinkle the top of each gingersnap parfait with cinnamon and add a Ginger Snaps cookie, gently pushing it in halfway. Enjoy!
How To Store No-Bake Gingersnap Cheesecake Cups
Store leftovers under a tight layer of plastic wrap or heavy-duty aluminum foil in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
The gingersnap crust on the bottom of each pudding parfait will soften over time due to the moisture above it, so that is why you’ll get the best results from the texture of these creamy desserts over the first few days.
Can I Use Grocery Store Whipped Cream Or Whipped Topping?
If you’d prefer to not make homemade whipped cream and would rather use something from the grocery store, you can make that substitution.
Pick up a tub of Cool Whip or a can of Reddi Wip and skip the step of whipping your heavy cream and powdered sugar.
What Containers Will Work For These Delicious Parfaits?
Because this is a layered parfait dessert, you want a clear container so that everyone can see the crushed cookies, creamy cheesecake filling, and other layers.
These would look great in a small mason jar, 9 oz juice glasses, plastic cups, or small parfait glasses.
Are You Looking For More Fun Winter Desserts? Here Are Some Of My Favorites:
- Hot Chocolate Cookies with Marshmallow Glaze
- Snowman Pretzels With Earmuffs
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies with Cream Cheese Glaze
- White Chocolate Cranberry Fudge
Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls (Set of 5) , Non Slip Blue Silicone Bottom Nesting Storage Bowls, Polished Mirror Finish For Healthy Meal Mixing and Prepping 1.5 – 2 – 2.5 – 3.5 – 7QT (Blue)Hamilton Beach Professional 5-Speed Electric Hand Mixer with High-Performance DC Motor, Slow Start, Snap-On Storage Case, Stainless Steel Beaters & Whisk, Mint (62658)Hamilton Beach Classic Stand and Hand Mixer, 4 Quarts, 6 Speeds with QuickBurst, Bowl Rest, 290 Watts Peak Power, Black and StainlessSilicone Nonstick Mixing Spoons Set 2, High Heat Resistant, Hygienic Design Cooking Baking Spoons Set for Stirring, Mixing and Serving,Red and Black with Color BoxTashiBox 9 oz Disposable Plastic Cups, 100 Count, Crystal ClearHelferX 17.6 inch Wooden Rolling Pin for Baking – Long Dough Roller for All Baking Needs
- 8 oz cream cheese block, softened
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 box French vanilla instant pudding 3.4 oz
- 2 cups milk
- 26 Ginger Snaps cookies, divided
- Cinnamon (optional dusting)
- Using a mixer, beat the softened cream cheese on medium speed until smooth, about 15 seconds.
- Add the pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon and beat on medium until incorporated. Set this bowl aside. Take the beaters off of the mixer and rinse them off. Replace them.
- In a separate bowl, add the pudding mix and milk and beat on medium for 2 minutes.
- Pour the pudding into another container and set it aside.
- Wash the bowl you were just using with cold water as well as the beaters. Replace them.
- In the now-cleaned and chilly bowl, add heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar.
- Beat them on high speed until you get whipped cream, between 1-3 minutes.
- In the bowl with the cream cheese mixture, add 1 1/2 cups whipped cream. Beat on low speed until it's combined.
- Add 1/2 cup of pudding and beat on low until combined.
- Add 20 cookies to a Ziploc bag and crush with a rolling pin.
To Assemble The Layered Gingersnap Cups
- Divide the crushed cookie crumbs into the bottom of each cup.
- Pour the pudding on top of the cookie layer, divided evenly between each cup.
- Add an even layer of the cream cheese mixture to each of the six cups.
- Top each cream cheese layer with an even layer of whipped cream.
- Sprinkle the top of each parfait with cinnamon and add a Ginger Snaps cookie, gently pushing it in halfway. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 647Total Fat: 48gSaturated Fat: 28gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 136mgSodium: 413mgCarbohydrates: 46gFiber: 1gSugar: 22gProtein: 10g
This calculation is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a doctor or dietitian. This calculator is a guide, but makes no guarantee of being exact or fully accurate.