If you’re looking for a super easy dessert recipe for both adults and kids, this cheesecake dip is going to be perfect! It will take you only minutes to put together for a party, a pot luck, game day or family dinner – and everyone is going to love it! Need another easy dessert? Try my No-Bake Truffles with Whoppers Candy!
Cheesecake Dip Recipe
8 oz softened cream cheese
1/2 cup marshmallow fluff
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/4 cup marshmallow bits
2 packets of hot chocolate mix
In a large mixing bowl, combine your cream cheese, marshmallow fluff, powdered sugar, hot chocolate packets, and marshmallow bits. Stir them together with a mixer or spatula until all of your ingredients are integrated well.
You will know that your dip is ready when it is a thick cream cheese consistency.
Scoop your finished product into a large hot chocolate mug or a coffee mug with a wide opening. Top the dip off with some extra marshmallow bits and serve with some graham crackers. Voila! Delicious and easy!
Kraft Jet-puffed Mallow Bits Vanilla Flavor Marshmallows, 3 OZ Bottles (Pack Of 3)Nestle Hot Cocoa Mix, Rich Chocolate, 50 Count, 0.71 Ounce PacketsHIC Oversized Soup and Cereal Mug, Fine Porcelain, White, 28-OuncesFluff Marshmallow Spread (Pack of 2) 7 1/2oz.Domino Powdered Sugar, 32 ozHome Basics CM01586 Ceramic 22 Ounce Jumbo Mug, Black
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup marshmallow fluff
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup marshmallow bits
- 2 packets of hot chocolate mix
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your cream cheese, marshmallow fluff, powdered sugar, hot chocolate packets, and marshmallow bits.
- Mix your ingredients together with a spatula or mixer until well integrated.
- Once your mixture becomes a thick cream cheese consistency, scoop into a large hot chocolate style mug.
- Top with a few more marshmallow bits.
- Serve with graham crackers and enjoy!