These delicious No-Bake Whoppers Candy Truffles are an easy recipe that is perfect for holiday baking or using up leftover Halloween candy!
No-Bake Truffles With Whoppers Candy
These No-Bake Whoppers Candy Truffles are the perfect dessert to make on the fly or for a party. Full of chocolate flavor and crunch, they are super easy and will be kind to your budget – only four ingredients!
Using your favorite candy, this fun twist on traditional truffles or chocolate bites is something everyone is going to love.
There is no malted milk powder or various dry ingredients for this easy dessert recipe. You’ll need to pick up a box of Whoppers (found in the candy aisle at most grocery stores), a box of cake mix, and some chocolate sprinkles. Easy peasy!
Like drinking your favorite milk chocolate malts in little bites, this is an awesome recipe for birthday parties, the new year, Christmas desserts, Valentine’s Day, Fourth of July, or any other holiday party.
These homemade chocolate truffles will last at room temperature for a while, so they’re easy to make on a regular basis. This could easily become one of your favorite recipes to serve a crowd.
- If you have trouble with your hands, it is fine if you want to use the bowl of a stand mixer and an electric mixer or hand mixer instead of using a spoon to mix everything.
- Depending on how many malted milk ball candies you make, you may need two prepared baking sheets instead of only one.
- Don’t worry too much or spend a long time making perfect balls while adding the wrapper around the malt balls, just make sure the coating is completely sealed.
- Serve these by themselves or with a bowl of vanilla ice cream.
How To Make No-Bake Whoppers Candy Truffles:
Whoppers Candy Truffles Ingredients:
1 box white cake mix (any brand)
1/2 cup AND 2 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup chocolate sprinkles
1 box Whoppers Chocolate Malt Balls (Theater Box size)
Parchment paper, wax paper, or nonstick spray
Large microwaveable bowl
Wooden spoon or spatula
Step 1: Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper or wax paper or spray it with nonstick cooking spray.
Step 2: In a large microwave-safe dish, melt all of the butter. Add the cake mix to the melted butter in the large bowl and stir well. The mix will be stiff and dough-like.
Step 3: Add your sprinkles to the large mixing bowl and stir them in thoroughly.
Step 4: Take about a tablespoon of dough and shape it into a ball (but not necessarily a perfect ball). Flatten it with the palm of your hand and place a Whoppers chocolate ball in the center.
Step 5: Wrap the sides of the dough around the malted milk balls. It does not have to seal shut, but you’ll want it to be as close as possible.
Roll it into a ball with the palm of your hand and the dough should fully wrap around the candy.
Step 6: Repeat the process with each of the Whopper candy balls until all dough is used.
Be sure to scrape the sides of the bowl with a wooden spoon or rubber spatula to get all of the dough for the small balls.
Step 7: Refrigerate these sweet treats on the prepared baking sheet for about 30 minutes or until firm for best results.
How To Store Leftover No-Bake Whoppers Candy Truffles
Store any leftovers in the refrigerator for up to a week in an airtight container or in a bowl wrapped tightly in plastic wrap.
Can I Use Rainbow Sprinkles Instead Of Chocolate?
I use brown sprinkles for this no-bake dessert because it matches the color and flavor scheme with the Whopper candies, but you can use rainbow sprinkles if you like.
That said, if you want colorful sprinkles, I recommend going with my Birthday Cake Truffles instead. Your taste buds will be happy with both options!
Can I Make These Whopper Truffles Pops?
No, unfortunately not. These delicious truffles are about 1-inch balls, but because 3/4 of each is made from a malted milk ball, there isn’t enough room to insert lollipop sticks.
The perfect way to serve these is on a plate or in a small bowl piled on top of each other and offered as finger food.
Are You Looking For More Delicious Chocolate Desserts? Here Are Some Of My Favorites:
- Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cast Iron Chocolate Chip Cookie With Oreos
- Chocolate Chip Caramel Cookie Bars
- Easy Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge With Pecans
- Reese’s S’mores with Peanut Butter Cookies
- Easy S’mores Popcorn
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
Pyrex Glass Mixing Bowl Set (3-Piece Set, Nesting, Microwave and Dishwasher Safe)7 Piece Mixing Bowls with Lids for Kitchen, YIHONG Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls Set Ideal for Baking, Prepping, Cooking and Serving Food, Nesting Metal Bowls for Space Saving StorageHOTEC Food Grade Silicone Rubber Spatula Set Kitchen Utensils for Baking, Cooking, and Mixing High Heat Resistant Non Stick Dishwasher Safe BPA-Free Black Set of 5WHOPPERS Malted Milk Balls, 12 OunceWilton 710-168 Chocolate Jimmies Food Decorative, 6.25-OunceWilton Chocolate Jimmies Tub Food Decorative, 10.5-Ounce
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. This calculation is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a doctor or dietician. This calculator is a guide, but makes no guarantee of being exact or fully accurate.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 235Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 22mgSodium: 192mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 1gSugar: 13gProtein: 5g
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This calculation is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a doctor or dietician. This calculator is a guide, but makes no guarantee of being exact or fully accurate.
Here are some other ideas for you:
- Have a deep fried cinnamon roll as a snack.
- When looking for a keto breakfast, this bowl is delicious.
- If you haven’t had a bacon wrapped pork chop, it’s time!
- Using frozen carrots, you can make my candied carrots recipe.
- In Dutch we would call these cupcakes de frozen.
- My dorito chicken strips are an easy lunch.
- If you’ve wondered how to make stuffed mushrooms, I have the answer.
- Another version of the taco croissant is my stuffed crescent rolls.
- A macaroni and egg salad is perfect for your next barbecue.
- This easy tater tot casserole only requires a few ingredients.