Basic chocolate chip cookies are amazing, but sometimes they aren’t quite enough. That is why these Nutella cookies are made to stand out!
Stuffed with Nutella, this dessert recipe is going to be a favorite. When you bite into them just out of the oven, gooey Nutella take these over the edge. If you wait for them to cool down, you still get a nice Nutella surprise inside!
Please keep in mind that Nutella is made with hazelnuts, so these are not for anyone who has a tree nut/nut allergy!
Nutella Cookies Recipe
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 large egg
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 cup chocolate chips
1 container Nutella 13 oz
Line a medium-sized baking sheet with parchment paper. Grab a 1/2 tablespoon out of your cabinet and use it to place 10 scooped dollops of Nutella on the parchment paper. These do not have to be perfect, just use the measurement as a guide.
Place the baking sheet in the freezer and allow the Nutella dollops to freeze for an hour.
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large mixing bowl, mix together your softened butter, both sugars, vanilla, and egg until creamy.
Next, stir in your flour, baking soda, and salt until you have a thick dough.
Stir in your chocolate chips last and mix just enough to incorporate them. You don’t want to break down the chocolate by stirring too much.
Use a large ice cream scoop to scoop out your dough into golf ball sized balls. Place each one onto the baking sheet.
Remove your Nutella dollops from the freezer and set them in your work area. Press each cookie dough ball down to flatten a bit, peel off a frozen piece of Nutella and place it in the center of the flattened dough. Fold your dough around the Nutella and then wrap it back into a ball.
Bake your Nutella cookies for 12 minutes. Allow them to cool slightly and then enjoy!
These are more fun to eat when they are warm and gooey, but they’re delicious anytime!
Good Cook Set Of 3 Non-Stick Cookie SheetVremi 3 Piece Baking Sheets Nonstick Set – Professional Non Stick Sheet Pan Set for Baking – Carbon Steel Baking Pans Cookie Sheets with Red Silicone Handles – has Quarter and Half Sheet PansOXO Good Grips Solid Stainless Steel Ice Cream ScoopSUMO No-Thaw Hard Ice Cream Scoop: Solid Stainless Steel · Non-slip Rubber Grip · Dishwasher Safe · [Red]Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls by Finedine (Set of 6) Polished Mirror Finish Nesting Bowls, ¾ – 1.5-3 – 4-5 – 8 Quart – Cooking SuppliesGourmet Home Products 6 Piece Nested Polypropylene Mixing Bowl Set, Light Blue
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 container Nutella 13 oz
- Line a medium-sized baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place ten 1/2 tablespoon sized dollops of Nutella on the parchment paper.
- Place in the freezer for about 1 hour.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together your softened butter, both sugars, vanilla, and egg until creamy.
- Next, mix in your flour, baking soda, and salt until you have a thick dough.
- Using a large ice cream scooper, scoop out your dough into golf ball sized balls and place on the cookie sheet.
- Press your dough down, peel off a frozen piece of your Nutella, and place it in the center.
- Fold your dough around the Nutella and roll back into a ball.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Once done, allow them to cool slightly and enjoy!