Peanut Butter Marshmallow Squares
When I go to find a new dessert recipe, I am always looking for something easy. The fewer ingredients and the least amount of time, the better! Which is why these Peanut Butter Marshmallow Squares are about to be a new favorite!
With only three ingredients, anyone can make this at the last minute. If you are able to keep cookie dough, marshmallow crème and peanut butter around, you can pull them out at a moment’s notice and whip up something that everyone will love.
Consider making this marshmallow squares recipe for a camping themed party, a bake sale, a barbecue or for your family. While they are not vegan because they contain eggs, they are vegetarian and a great addition to any gathering!
Marshmallow Squares Recipe
1 roll refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
1 cup marshmallow creme
1 cup creamy peanut butter
Heat your oven to 350 degrees and cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil or waxed paper.
Break up the cookie dough into pieces onto the baking sheet and then roll it together to make it one giant, thin cookie. Breaking it up isn’t 100% necessary, but I find it easier to roll thinner when I’m not starting from the large, tubular shape.
Once the cookie is rolled, do your best to create a shape that is as close to a square or rectangle as possible. Bake for 20 minutes.
Remove your giant cookie from the oven when it is done and allow it to cool for at least 45 minutes.
Once cool, cut the cookie in half to make two large cookies. Flip both pieces and put a little space between them.
On one half of the cookie, spread the peanut butter across the entire thing. On the other half, spread the marshmallow creme.
Place the cookie with the marshmallow creme on top of the cookie with the peanut butter to make a sandwich.
Cut your now-sandwiched cookies into squares. This yields 6 large squares, but you can make them as small or as large as you’d like! Enjoy!
Good Cook Classic Wood Rolling PinVremi 3 Piece Baking Sheets Nonstick Set – Professional Non Stick Sheet Pan Set for Baking – Carbon Steel Baking Pans Cookie Sheets with Red Silicone Handles – has Quarter and Half Sheet PansGood Cook Set Of 3 Non-Stick Cookie SheetJet Puffed Marshmallow Creme, 7 ozFlytt Stackable 3-Tier Cooling Rack Grid , Black , 15.7 inch x 9.8 inchBellemain Cooling Rack – Baking Rack, Chef Quality 12 inch x 17 inch – Tight-Grid Design, Oven Safe, Fits Half Sheet Cookie Pan
- 1 roll refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- Set your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil or waxed paper.
- Break up the cookie dough into pieces and then roll it together to make it one giant, thin cookie.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove your cookie from the oven and let it cool for at least 45 minutes.
- Once cool, cut the cookie in half to make two large cookies. Flip them over.
- On one half, spread the peanut butter.
- On the other half, spread the marshmallow creme.
- Place the cookie with marshmallow creme on top of the cookie with the peanut butter to make a sandwich.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
- This yields six large cookies or you can cut them smaller.