These Easy Oreo Stuffed Brownies are chocolate heaven! Classic brownies on a whole new level, you won’t be able to go back!
Oreo Brownie Cups
If you are looking for the best brownie recipe, look no further than these Oreo Stuffed Brownies! Fudgy Oreo brownies that will easily become a family favorite!
These cool brownie cups are a from-scratch brownie recipe with a special surprise inside. Instead of using a box of brownie mix, this original recipe is full of easy ingredients that you can find at any grocery store.
For years I have thought about what it would be like to have chocolate brownies with Oreos in them – an easier twist on slutty brownies – and these are the perfect dessert. I’d be shocked if this didn’t become an absolute favorite for you as well.
A great recipe that you can make as an after-school snack, to sell at a bake sale, or for a family gathering, these decadent brownies are something that everyone will look forward to. Perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth!
- There is no need for paper liners with this easy recipe. You will get the best outcome if you spray the muffin tin cups well.
- Allow your brownies to cool before biting into them. They will be incredibly hot in the middle when you take them out of the oven.
How To Make Oreo Stuffed Brownies
Oreo Stuffed Brownies Ingredients:
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 large eggs
12 Oreo cookies
12-cup muffin tin
Nonstick cooking spray
Medium mixing bowl
Large mixing bowl
Large or medium whisk
Kitchen spoon or wooden spoon
Step 1: Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and spray a muffin pan with 12 slots with non-stick cooking spray.
Step 2: In a medium-sized bowl, add your flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Whisk this flour mixture together and set the bowl aside.
Step 3: In a separate large bowl, add your melted butter, oil, both sugars, vanilla, and eggs. Mix these until well combined.
Step 4: Pour the dry ingredients from the medium bowl into the wet ingredients in the large bowl and mix to combine, but don’t overmix.
Step 5: Add about a tablespoon of batter into each of the prepared muffin cups. This should use approximately half of the batter.
Step 6: Place each of the whole Oreos into a muffin cup on top of the brownie batter. Press the Oreo into the chocolate batter just a little bit.
Step 7: Distribute the remaining batter across each of the muffin cups, making sure to cover the top of the Oreos. Smooth out the batter in each cup and make sure the Oreo is not visible.
Step 8: Bake for 22-25 minutes.
You can check that they are baked with a wooden toothpick. If the toothpick comes out clean with a few moist crumbs and you’ve got a shiny top, your fudgy brownies are done.
Step 9: Allow them to cool to room temperature before serving, as the middle will be very, very hot if you eat them too soon.
If you want to accelerate their cooling, take them out of the tin and place the homemade brownies on a wire rack or a piece of parchment paper.
Serve your cooled brownies with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or all by themselves!
How To Store Leftover Oreo Stuffed Brownies
Store any leftover Oreo cookie brownies in an airtight container or a Ziploc bag on the counter for up to 3 days. For best results, don’t refrigerate them.
Can I Use A Box Mix For These Brownie Covered Oreos?
The short answer is yes, but with a little hesitation. These are my favorite brownies for this specific recipe because they are slightly cakey brownies that complement the Oreo in the middle.
Using a box brownie mix may leave you with more gooey brownies that don’t hold up around the Oreo cookie. That said, the best brownies are the ones you love and with this meant to be an easy Oreo Brownies recipe, try the regular brownie mix in a pinch.
Can I Add Anything To These Delicious Oreo Brownies?
Yes! These are amazing just the way they are, but if you are making this fun recipe for chocolate lovers specifically, you could add some chocolate chips or chopped Oreos to the top of the brownies.
You could also crush up any remaining Oreos and use them as well. Once you have added your third brownie layer (a layer of Oreo cookies is sandwiched between two layers of batter), place the chocolate chips or Oreo pieces on top and push them in slightly before baking.
Do I Have To Use Classic Oreo Cookies In This Recipe?
No! Any Oreo lovers will tell you that there are tons of different flavors to choose from, so use one the first time and something else the next time.
I usually use regular Oreos because they match the brownie flavor, but you don’t have to.
Choose from Peanut Butter Oreos, Mint Oreos, Dark Chocolate Oreos, or any other variety you enjoy. These will all work with the rich chocolate flavor of the brownies.
Are You Looking For More Tasty Oreo Desserts? Here Are Some Of My Favorites:
- Cast Iron Chocolate Chip Cookie With Oreos
- Semi-Homemade Oreo Ice Cream Cake
- Easy Oreo Cookies Chocolate Trifle
- Oreo Rice Krispie Treats
- Cookies And Cream Oreos
HOTEC Food Grade Silicone Rubber Spatula Set Kitchen Utensils for Baking, Cooking, and Mixing High Heat Resistant Non Stick Dishwasher Safe BPA-Free Multicolor Set of 5Mixing Bowls with Airtight Lids, 6 piece Stainless Steel Metal Bowls by Umite Chef, Colorful Non-Slip Bottoms Size 7, 3.5, 2.5, 2.0,1.5, 1QT, Great for Mixing & ServingPyrex Glass Mixing Bowl Set (3-Piece Set, Nesting, Microwave and Dishwasher Safe)Cook with Color Bakeware Non Stick Cup Cake Pan, Speckled 12 Cup Muffin Tin, Baking Mold (Black)Wilton Recipe Right Non-Stick 6-Cup Standard Muffin Pan, Set of 2, SilverPrepworks by Progressive 8
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup butter, unsalted, melted
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 12 Oreo cookies
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease a muffin pan with 12 slots.
- In a medium-sized bowl, add your flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Whisk them together and set the bowl aside.
- In a separate large bowl, add your melted butter, oil, both sugars, vanilla, and eggs. Mix these until well combined.
- Pour the dry ingredients from the medium bowl into the wet ingredients in the large bowl and mix to combine, but don't overmix.
- Add a tablespoon of the batter into each of the muffin cups.
- Place each of the whole Oreos into a muffin cup on top of the brownie batter. Press the Oreo into the batter just a bit.
- Distribute the rest of the brownie batter across each of the muffin cups, making sure to cover the top of the Oreos. Smooth out the batter in each cup and make sure the Oreo is not visible.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes. You can check with a wooden toothpick. If the toothpick comes out clean with a few moist crumbs, your fudgy brownies are done.
- Allow them to cool to room temperature before serving, as the middle will be very, very hot if you eat them too soon.
- Store any leftover Oreo Cookie Brownies in an airtight container on the counter for up to 3 days. For best results, don't refrigerate them.
Store any leftover Oreo Cookie Brownies in an airtight container on the counter for up to 3 days. For best results, don't refrigerate them.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Wilton Perfect Results Premium Non-Stick Bakeware Muffin Pan & Cupcake Pan, 12-Cup, Steel
HOTEC Food Grade Silicone Rubber Spatula Set Kitchen Utensils for Baking, Cooking, and Mixing High Heat Resistant Non Stick Dishwasher Safe BPA-Free Multicolor Set of 5
Mixing Bowls with Airtight Lids, 6 piece Stainless Steel Metal Bowls by Umite Chef, Colorful Non-Slip Bottoms Size 7, 3.5, 2.5, 2.0,1.5, 1QT, Great for Mixing & Serving
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 257Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 51mgSodium: 156mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 1gSugar: 25gProtein: 3g
This calculation is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a doctor or dietitian. This calculator is a guide, but makes no guarantee of being exact or fully accurate.