These delicious frosted brownies are shaped like flowers! Perfect for a spring or summer garden party – or to cheer you up in the cool winter months. These fun brownie daisies will make you happy whether you are able to have your own garden or only bake one. And if you need one, this is a fantastic activity to do during a playdate with the kids! Looking for more spring related desserts? Try my Rice Krispie Nests!
Brownie Blooms Recipe
Boxed Brownies Family Size (I used Duncan Hines)
Pillsbury Funfetti Frosting in the following colors
-Aqua Blue Vanilla
-Neon Yellow Vanilla
-Hot Pink Vanilla
-Bold Purple Vanilla
Sprinkles that come with the frosting plus additional rainbow sprinkles if desired
Flower cookie cutter
Bake the brownies according to the directions on the box and let them cool completely. Once cool, use a flower cookie cutter to cut out flower shapes. Make sure you press down pretty hard and thoroughly on each edge to make sure the flower has separated.
Remove your brownie from the cutter. The easiest way to do this may be by sliding a spatula under the flower (with cutter still in it or not) and then peeling the excess brownie around it. Dispose of the extra bits of brownie (by eating them) and then move on to the next flower. When all of the brownies are cut, frost them with your choice of frosting and place colored sprinkles in the center. Depending on the size of the flower cookie cutter you use, this should make 6 to 10 flowers. Enjoy!
Cookie Cutters, MCIRCO Flower-shaped Cookie Cutters Sandwich Cutter Multi-size Plastic Biscuit Cutter Set Baking ToolsPillsbury Funfetti Frosting – Bold Purple – 15.6 OuncesPillsbury Vanilla Frosting, Funfetti Hot Pink, 15.6 Ounce (Pack of 8)KitchenAid Nylon Short Turner, BlackBaker’s Secret Signature Oblong Rectangular Pan 13Pillsbury Radiant Red Vanilla Funfetti Frosting (Pack of 2) 15.6 oz Tubs
- Boxed Brownies Family Size (I used Duncan Hines)
- Pillsbury Funfetti Frosting in the following colors
- -Aqua Blue Vanilla
- -Neon Yellow Vanilla
- -Hot Pink Vanilla
- -Bold Purple Vanilla
- Sprinkles that come with the frosting plus additional rainbow sprinkles if desired
- Bake brownies according to directions.
- Let them cool completely.
- Once cool, use a cookie cutter to cut out flower shapes and remove from main brownie. (You may need a spatula to help you.)
- Remove flower brownie from cutter.
- Once all brownies are cut, frost with frosting and sprinkle colored sprinkles in the center.