A S’mores Frappuccino is the perfect sweet treat for hot summer days or satisfying your sweet tooth. With the indulgent flavors of traditional s’mores, this will become a new favorite!
Copycat Starbucks S’mores Frappuccino
If you’ve ever wanted to make your own version of Starbucks copycat recipes, my S’mores Frappuccino is for you!
This fan favorite was only available for a limited time at the coffee giant, but now you can make it at home. And while it may look a bit complicated, it’s actually a super easy recipe that you can make in only 15 minutes.
Make some homemade whipped cream or use a marshmallow shortcut, give a nice swirl of chocolate to the glass, and blend a bunch of simple ingredients in the blender. Voila!
- Serve these in a large glass, clear plastic cup, or mason jar so that you can see the layers.
- If you don’t have vanilla syrup, omit the whole milk and vanilla syrup and use a large scoop of full-fat vanilla ice cream instead. You can also add a bit of vanilla extract to enhance the flavor.
- Prepping the Frappuccino cup isn’t mandatory, but it will give you the same look that you’d get from the Starbucks version.
- For a healthier version, replace the vanilla and toasted marshmallow syrups with the sugar-free versions.
- Plan to serve your final product immediately, as they won’t keep well for very long.
How To Make S’mores Frappuccino Recipe
S’mores Frappuccino Recipe Ingredients:
Marshmallow Whipped Cream Ingredients
1/4 cup toasted marshmallow syrup
1 cup heavy cream
2 1/4 cups ice cubes
1 1/4 cups whole milk
1/4 cup vanilla syrup
3 teaspoons instant espresso
1/4 cup milk chocolate sauce
Marshmallow whipped cream
2 graham crackers, crushed
Extra milk chocolate sauce
Large mixing bowl
Electric mixer with whisk attachment
Step 1: In a large bowl, add both the toasted marshmallow syrup and heavy cream.
Whisk them together using an electric mixer with a whisk attachment until you have some stiff peaks forming. Set it aside.
Step 2: In a large blender, add the ice, whole milk, vanilla syrup, espresso, and milk chocolate syrup. Blend on medium power until smooth.
Step 3: Prep your two Frappuccino cups by drizzling the sides with milk chocolate sauce. Add a little to the bottom of the cup as well so that you will taste chocolate during your last sips.
Step 4: Fill the bottom of the glass with a small scoop of crushed graham crackers. You’ll want to use just less than 1/4 of the total crumbs per glass.
Step 5: Follow this with a large scoop of marshmallow whipped cream.
Step 6: Fill each cup halfway with the blended Frappuccino mixture.
Step 7: Fill the cups with another serving of graham cracker crumbs and more marshmallowy whipped cream.
Step 8: Top this with the rest of the coffee mixture, divided between the two cups.
Step 9: Top each cup with extra marshmallow topping, a drizzle of chocolate syrup, and a sprinkling of graham crackers as a finishing touch. Serve immediately and enjoy!
How To Store Leftover S’mores Frappuccino
Unlike a cold brew coffee, your Smores Frappuccino won’t keep well in the refrigerator or the freezer because it is a blended drink. It is best consumed within an hour or two of making it.
If you must drink it leftover, your best bet is to freeze it and then blend it again once it is out of the freezer. It may have a slightly different consistency or flavor, so keep that in mind.
Can I Make My Marshmallow Whipped Cream Without A Mixer?
Yes! Creating the marshmallow whipped cream is easiest by using a hand mixer or stand mixer with the whisk attachment, but if you don’t have either of those, you can use a large whisk. It will take more time to get the desired result with a whisk, but it is doable.
If you want to skip this part and turn to an alternative, use dollops of marshmallow fluff or marshmallow cream instead.
Can I Make My Copycat S’mores Frappuccino Without Coffee?
Yes! If you don’t like coffee, are making a kids’ Frappuccino, or just don’t want an espresso shot in your drink, you can easily replace it with sweetened cocoa powder. Start with 2 teaspoons and add more to taste.
Can I Make My S’mores Frappe Without A Blender?
Yes! If you don’t have a blender, you can use a food processor instead.
Can I Make A Dairy-Free Version Of This S’mores Frappuccino Recipe?
Yes! To turn this into a dairy-free smores frap, use dairy-free heavy cream for the marshmallow topping and oat milk, coconut milk, or soy milk in place of the whole cow’s milk.
You will have to omit the chocolate sauce, but you could heat up some vegan chocolate to add to the sides and bottom of your glass.
Are You Looking For More Tasty Beverage Recipes? Here Are Some Of My Favorites:
- Raspberry Blackberry Smoothie
- Easy Berry Green Smoothie (With Banana And Kale)
- Caramel Frappuccino Without Coffee (Great For Kids!)
Hand Mixer, 5-Speed Hand Mixer Electric 400W Handheld Mixer with Snap-on Storage Case and 5 Stainless Steel Attachments, Lightweight Kitchen Mixer for Cooking and Baking Cakes, Eggs and Dough Battering.Hamilton Beach 6-Speed Electric Hand Mixer with Snap-On Case, Beaters, Whisk, Black (62692)Ninja BL770 Mega Kitchen System, 1500W, 4 Functions for Smoothies, Processing, Dough, Drinks & More, with 72-oz.* Blender Pitcher, 64-oz. Processor Bowl, (2) 16-oz. To-Go Cups & (2) Lids, BlackBLACK+DECKER PowerCrush Multi-Function Blender with 6-Cup Glass Jar, 4 Speed Settings, SilverSyrups 25.4Oz Bottle Toasted Marshmallow Syrup For Coffee With Grateful Grocer Gold Pump Coffee Syrup DispenserPuremade Vanilla Syrup 25.4 Ounces Puremade Vanilla Syrup Coffee Flavored Toppings with Fresh Finest coffee syrup Pump
Marshmallow Whipped Cream Ingredients
- 1/4 cup toasted marshmallow syrup
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 1/4 cups ice
- 1 1/4 cups whole milk
- 1/4 cup vanilla syrup
- 3 teaspoons instant espresso
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate sauce
- Marshmallow whipped cream
- 2 graham crackers, crushed
- Extra milk chocolate sauce
- In a large bowl, add both the toasted marshmallow syrup and heavy cream. Whisk them together using an electric mixer with a whisk attachment until you have some thick peaks forming. Set it aside.
- In a large blender, add the ice, whole milk, vanilla syrup, espresso, and milk chocolate syrup. Blend until smooth.
- Prep your two frappuccino cups by drizzling the sides with milk chocolate sauce.
- Fill the bottom of each cup with a small scoop of crushed graham crackers. You'll want to use just less than 1/4 of the total crumbs per glass.
- Follow this with a large scoop of marshmallow whipped cream.
- Fill each cup halfway with the blended frappuccino mixture.
- Fill the cups with another serving of graham crackers and whipped cream.
- Top this with the rest of the frappuccino mixture, divided between the two cups.
- Top each cup with extra whipped cream, a drizzle of milk chocolate sauce, and a few graham cracker crumbs. Serve immediately and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Oster Blender for Shakes, Smoothies and Salsas, 48 oz. Dishwasher-safe Glass Jar, 24-oz. Sports Bottle, 3 manual speeds and Pulse, Grey
Hamilton Beach Electric Stand Mixer, 4 Quarts, Dough Hook, Flat Beater Attachments, Splash Guard 7 Speeds with Whisk, Black
Ninja NJ601AMZ Professional Blender with 1000-Watt Motor & 72 oz Dishwasher-Safe Total Crushing Pitcher for Smoothies, Shakes & Frozen Drinks, Black
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1016Total Fat: 51gSaturated Fat: 31gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 152mgSodium: 253mgCarbohydrates: 134gFiber: 2gSugar: 104gProtein: 11g
This calculation is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a doctor or dietitian. This calculator is a guide, but makes no guarantee of being exact or fully accurate.