Cheesy Buffalo Dip
If you want a super easy and delicious appetizer for your guests, look no further than this Cheesy Buffalo Dip! It easy to serve with chips, veggie sticks or crackers and offer hot and bubbly to your guests. Plus, if you need another dip for the occasion or your run out of cheese, try my Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip as an alternative!
Cheesy Buffalo Dip Recipe
2 large cooked chicken breasts, shredded
1/2 cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
2 Tbsp ranch dressing
8 oz cream cheese
1 cup shredded mozzarella
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. In an 8×8″ baking dish, pour your Frank’s Red Hot sauce into the bottom and spread evenly. Distribute your cooked, shredded chicken on top of the sauce. You can also use canned chicken or leftover rotisserie chicken if you have them handy.
Cut your cream cheese into about 12 chunks and place them in a layer over the chicken. Add your ranch dressing on top of that.
Bake for about 15 minutes or until hot. Stir everything together and top with mozzarella cheese. Bake for another 5 minutes, until your cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve warm and enjoy!
- 2 large chicken breasts, shredded
- 1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot sauce
- 2 Tbsp ranch dressing
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour Frank's Red Hot into the bottom of an 8x8 baking dish and spread evenly.
- Distribute shredded chicken on top.
- Cut cream cheese into chunks and place them over the top of the chicken.
- Add ranch dressing on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until hot.
- Stir everything together and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for another 5 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve warm.